101.7 The Harbor

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:54:23 EDT 2012

If the mic were live you'd likely hear murmorings like, "Dude, what’s this button do?"

From: Richard Chonak <rac@gabrielmass.com>
Sent: Wed Jul 25 10:49:17 EDT 2012
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: 101.7 The Harbor

I'm surprised at how rocky a start this seems to be: WFNX signed off
Friday night, but came back on Monday. Then a debut as Harbor followed,
and now they are off again. Does anyone know more about the process
they're going through? For example, are they changing transmitter
facilities as well as ownership?

--RC