Hearst stations agree to carry ME-TV (including WCVB)

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Jul 24 16:27:39 EDT 2012

My cable company (Charter), as well as DiSH carry channel 62-1 because
they have to.  It's likely they won't carry 5-2 (neither carry any
of the existing subs, presumably because they don't have to).

The channel 62 signal is pretty good, and I don't think people really care
about channel numbers any more.

So, other than consolidation, I don't see what is to be gained by moving
their programming off of 62-1 and going to 5-2.

-Bob