Could Mindich have worked a deal to park WFNX on a boat somewhere?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:11:36 EDT 2012

As we wait for the official end of WFNX, I am thinking more and more
that CC will apply for the WFNX calls and transfer them to some
obscure outpost and also host WFNX.com on I Heart.