Tower In Milton, MA To Get New Tenants

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:49:25 EDT 2012

There's an impressive-looking tower in Milton, MA just south of the Boston City Limits that up until now has
 not been the home to any broadcast FM or TV station. According to info at the FCC, WUMB-FM 91.9 has
 applied to move to that site from its present location about 2 miles to the NNE, increase the HAAT and
 reduce power a bit. While I was checking this info out, I became aware that two translators also have
 applications to operate from that tower: one at 96.5 rebroadcasting KLRH in Sparks, NV and at 102.1
 rebroadcasting WXRV 92.5 COL Andover but really Haverhill, MA. I wonder if WKLB 102.5 and WTKK 96.9 will
 file an objection.