Did WBZ-TV cross the line on July 4th concerning public safety?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 18:15:40 EDT 2012

Sid

They NEVER said the sing-a-long was on tape. Just watching the tape you can
see Lisa was very upset at what they were doing. Only after the sing-a-long
did they admit what had happened. The tape even shows the Hancock on steady
blue when it had changed to red an hour before.