Challenger explodes-January 28, 1986

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Jan 29 23:57:46 EST 2012

On 1/29/2012 11:12 PM, Donna Halper wrote:

> I remember exactly where I was-- in Providence RI, consulting WLKW,
> which was then beautiful music.  There were TV monitors in the
> newsroom and somebody came running out to tell us (we were in a
> meeting-- the GM, the airstaff, etc.)  Needless to say, the meeting
> didn't matter that much after we heard the terrible news.

I was in my office, with WCRB on the radio as usual.  When I heard about
the Challenger explosion, I turned on the ond black and white television
that I had in my office at the time.  I think I watched the TV until it
was time to go home.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856