Recording radio shows

TwoDals@aol.com TwoDals@aol.com
Fri Jan 13 21:10:22 EST 2012

I was interested to read the responses to the Tune-In Radio app  thread.  I
got the app last summer and was able to record my favorite  overnight radio
show, The Steve Leveille Broadcast.  That lasted for about  two weeks, then
CBS pulled the plug on the app.
My question is this:  How can I record Steve's show on either my  iphone or
ipad?  I've checked out a couple of the apps mentioned.   Will ootunes
record it?  I really can't stay up all night to listen and I  really enjoy his
show.  Darn sleep!
Thanks in advance!