Who brought you to WBZ?

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 01:18:42 EST 2012

With the mention of the farm market report with Guy Paris I clearly remember listening to my little GE transistor radio on my pillow,
with the daily price for parsnips in the film bag.
Remember the long detailed WBZ ski reports on every major area in the Northeast, reminds me of the very detailed sectionalized weather reports
on CBA Sackville (before they changed the COL to Moncton). They would give a forecast for each region of their coverage area which was huge from
Newfoundland and Labrador, Grand Banks to what I think is now Nunavut (Not sure this is correct spelling) through western Ontario. It seemed to go on forever which made it even more fascinating.