Tune-in Radio app

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Tue Jan 3 11:38:12 EST 2012

On Jan 3, 2012, at 9:21 AM, Bob DeMattia wrote:

> I thought "I Heart Radio" was Clear Channel.  All
> the Clear Channel stations promote it.

I believe you are correct, there is also a CBS Radio app that is probably what was meant here.

But why is is “I Heart Radio”?  The original campaign with the heart was “I Love New York”, with the heart pronounced as “love”. People pronouncing this and other campaigns in this way as “heart” just sound odd to me.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH