If you were to choose

Richard Chonak rac@server4.gabrielmass.com
Sun Feb 26 12:41:37 EST 2012

On 02/26/2012 08:27 AM, Bill O'Neill wrote:
> You nailed it, Chris. Never, under any circumstances, blame the sales unit.
> Bill O

The sales unit would blame the recession anyway.

Here are figures from CBS's 10-K report; if I understand this right,
it's the ad revenue of their local TV and radio stations combined:

2008: $2.95 B
2009: $2.36 B
2010: $2.78 B

So ad revenue in 2010 remained below '08 levels.  Maybe someday ad
revenue will be high enough to support live weekend programming.  I hope
it's soon, because those infomercials will seem pretty lame on summer
weekends.

--RC