Former WBZ PD writes on how Dave Maynard became morning man

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Fri Feb 24 10:17:29 EST 2012

Isn't it interesting that there was a Frackville PA decades before the
invention of the controversial natural-gas-recovery technology known
as "fracking"? Is Frackville anywhere near where the Fracking
technology is used? I understand (seriously) that it is widely used in
Pennsylvania. (No off-color replies, please.)

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367