If you were to choose.....

John Francini francini@mac.com
Fri Feb 24 10:07:30 EST 2012

I wasn't responding as a PD; just as a citizen who has grown up listening to WBZ...with Carl DeSeuze (sp?), Dave Maynard, Gary Lapierre, Gil Santos, Don Kent, Larry Glick, David Brudnoy, "Calling All Sports", and many happy memories -- that I don't want to see tarnished by typical corporate greed.

Frankly, bird-fed syndicated talk would be FAR better than infomercials.