While wandering through the Upper Midwest.

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:03:22 EST 2012

Once you explained the KFAN-FM part of it :)

I think my partly in jest thought that the founders of KQV simply asked for
it saying you already have KDKA here.  The call letters are suppose to mean
'King of the Quaker Valley'.