While wandering through the Upper Midwest.

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:53:18 EST 2012

This article I linked to mention's KOP.

http://earlyradiohistory.us/kwtrivia.htm

Is CBW in danger of being moved to AM?  I didn't realize until being sent
there just how isolated Winnipeg is. Edmonton and Calgary are both 850
miles away, Toronto 1300 and Minneapolis is closest at 450.

We did notice on 1290 that the TSN sportsflash person just 'You're
listening to TSN Radio on CHUM, CKGM and CFRW' which was the only mention
of call signs.