Is WHDH 7.2 switching to Cozi TV?

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 20:01:02 EST 2012

It doesn't when I put in 01746 (Holliston). I don't know what the deal is. I checked the WHDH web site and they still list ThisTV for 7.2 and 297.

________________________________
 From: Kevin Vahey <kvahey@gmail.com>
To: Maureen Carney <m_carney@yahoo.com>
Cc: Boston Radio Group <boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: Is WHDH 7.2 switching to Cozi TV?

Provider Channel Comcast - Cambridge 297 is what spits out when you enter 02139

Or maybe Comcast themselves will offer it

When I put in my zip code on that page it comes up "please contact your cable provider". And given that Sunbeam didn't give NBC an outlet for Universal Sports and still has some difficult relations with them I don't see it as likely unless NBC is forcing them.