Will 96.9 "Beat" up news-talk to go to music?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:07:00 EST 2012

They may have to if they're taken off comedy albums, which many may
be. In some cases
they may have stuff from HBO specials, etc. I'll note that AFAIK they
don't play novelty
SONGS which would def. trigger royalties. As far as I know, Weird Al,
Cletus T. Judd (country
song parodist), and other Dr Demento faves are not on 1200.