1200 stunting as Gaffe 1200

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 01:57:53 EDT 2012

Not a politician but talk host Bill O'Reilly's meltdown (with a couple
bleeped words)
is featured ("I can't read that (teleprompter); bleep it, we'll do it LIVE!")

VP Biden (who was unaware a local political figure was in a
wheelchair) urging him to stand up; "come on, stand up...oh God love
you"). Bill Clinton's denial of sexual relations
(then an admission); Reagan's mike check joke about bombing Russia, and Gov.
Rick Perry's brain freeze moment in which he can't remember the third
agency he'd
eliminate, etc. (During that debate, he let out an "oops!" after someone had to
remind him of it).

There's also a Family Guy moment where Peter Griffin says it was a mistake to go
hunting with Dick Cheney. After sound effects of gunfire, someone
imitating Cheney
says, "I'm sorry, I thought you were a deer."