When Roy Leonard was in Boston

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Aug 12 00:33:18 EDT 2012

On 8/11/2012 3:38 PM, Chris Hall wrote:

> I recall Gus Saunders paired with Louise Morgan in the morning on WNAC. At one time Louise had her own show that started with
> her theme song an instrumental version of “Every little breeze seems to whisper Louise”. This Frank Pourcell version was a staple on the
> Shulkee and Bonneville syndicated Beautiful music formats, I think I may still have the disc.

I remember Louise Morgan on WNAC with a show that opened with her saying
GOOD morning, this is Louise Morgan!  My mother for some reason didn't
like Louise Morgan, and she would rush to the radio to turn it off.  One
time she said, "Bye-Bye Louise Morgan" on the way.  One time I asked my
mother why she didn't like "Ouise Morgan."  After correcting my
pronunciation, she said it was because "she sounds like a hypocrite."
That led to her having to explain to me what a hypocrite was.  I don't
think I understood her explanation.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com