Limbaugh returns to WRKO

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:41:12 EDT 2012

 On a few occasions, usually late at night in the fall/winter period of long hours of darkness, I've experienced that
 short-wave effect while listening to WBZ-AM, whose antenna system is the most distant Boston-area AM
 signal I receive reliably at night. I live 30 miles due north of Boston within easy walking distance of the NH border,
 so the intervening mileage the signal traverses can't be much more than forty miles.