Limbaugh returns to WRKO

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:52:06 EDT 2012

I stand corrected about Entercom's other AM in Buffalo. And the 1520
they have, WWKB, actually can sometimes reach our own area (even if it
can't reach Rochester for some reason).

As for 1200's future at least for now they are continuing conservative
talk, only cutting the salaries of Jay and Jeff, and going with Andy
Dean, Beck, Rush-for-now, Sean,
Levin, and Coast-to-Coast for now. I suppose they could try to fill a
couple of those slots with prog talkers, or would they dare do a
varied lineup (as WWWT in Wash DC did for a time, "Left. Right. And
Whatever We Want.")