doings at 680, 1510?

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Aug 7 00:56:49 EDT 2012

I guess I will answer my own question.  From the talkers.com website:

*Major Programming Changes at Clear Channel’s WXKS, Boston.*  *Clear Channel
* Boston’s *Joe Mazzei* tells *TALKERS* *Premiere Networks*‘ “America Now”
with*Andy Dean* is the AM drive show and *Sean Hannity* airs live from 3:00
pm to 6:00 pm displacing *Jeff Katz* and *Jay Severin*, respectively.
 Mazzei says, “Unfortunately, these are never easy decisions to make.  We
appreciate their commitment and service to the station/company over the
years, and we wish them all the best.”  No word yet on the status of
program director *Paula O’Connor*.  Talk 1200 has had trouble getting
ratings traction, even with Limbaugh anchoring the station, and has not
garnered more than a 1-share in its incarnation as a news/talk station.
 Clear Channel may be cutting its losses and eliminating salaries and going
with an automated station in light of the challenging talk radio market in
Boston.

There's also the whole story about WRKO on the same page:
http://www.talkers.com