Limbaugh returns to WRKO

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Mon Aug 6 16:28:13 EDT 2012

Effective August 21 (that's what Carr said). I wonder whether he might have
meant August 20; the 20th is a Monday.

So what's going to happen at 1200? Spanish or progressive talk? Clear
Channel still has a handful of progressive talkers. The three I can think of
are in Los Angeles, Denver, and Detroit, but there are others. In San
Francisco, CCU has a station that mixes progressive and right-wing talk.
Once upon a time, that would not have raised any eyebrows, but it's
extremely unusual in 2012 and has been for at least a decade.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367