doings at 680, 1510?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:16:43 EDT 2012

They've spread the word to papers, Web, etc....many people know
including Howie's listeners, as I guess he talked about it, listeners
made comments, etc. Saying a "major programming announcement" is
simply a rehash of what we already know doesn't seem likely.

And Mark from BRW is hearing "lineup shakeup"...If it's simply "Howie
is with us for
two more years" that would be pretty anti-climactic.