Radio-Info.com produces and "attack-page" warning in Firefox and Chrome (but not in IE)

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sun Aug 5 11:38:57 EDT 2012

I got a similar message a few weeks ago from smoothjazz.com.  It gave me
the same symptom of Chrome catching it before the malware program knew
what was going on.  It WAS infected.  Stay away until it clears.

Brian