Radio-Info.com produces and "attack-page" warning in Firefox and Chrome (but not in IE)

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Aug 4 19:39:24 EDT 2012

On 8/4/2012 7:07 PM, Bob Nelson wrote:
> If you haven't heard (prob have by now), the Flemings sold out to
> Talkers magazine (Michael Harrison etc.)

And I go back about 35 years with Mike Harrison too.  He's the guy who
is said to have created the term "AOR" (album-oriented-rock) back when
he was an editor at the late, lamented Radio & Records.  Talkers is
known to slant right-wing, so it will be interesting to see how that
affects Radio-Info, which is generally pretty neutral.