Brother Stair back on WWZN

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Wed Aug 1 08:09:41 EDT 2012

Cross-posted from Radio-Info.com (Boston board)

     Re: WWZN all sports?
      Reply #38 on: Today at 06:32:00 AM
Quote from: raccoonradio on Yesterday at 04:22:55 PM
Temp. not in area to hear it but Mark of Bos Radio watch tweets Santos
should be back on 1510 today 3-6p

I wrote:
Santos was on yesterday afternoon (Tuesday 7/31/2012), but this morning (Wed
8/1) ~7:00AM Yahoo! Sports was on. However, according to one WWZN schedule I
saw recently, Santos' AM program is not supposed to begin until 8:00AM, so
he may yet be on in that time slot. Still, I wonder. I tuned in to 1510 at
around 3:00AM this morning and heard Brother Stair. I did not tune in during
any adjacent hours to see whether WWZN was running Roy Masters. (I haven't
given up on my idea of the Stair-Masters program.;>)

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367