Story lady Robin - WHDH Radio

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Apr 25 01:39:14 EDT 2012

Sometime back in 1999 I posted a question here about Robin, who hosted
Children's Playhouse on WHDH many years ago.  Robin's son, while
googling his mother, just came across my post and replied to it.  I'm
sharing this with his permission, though I've removed the recent picture
of her that he included because I understand that this list doesn't take
attachments.