Can WBCN lead listeners to buy HD radio?

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:53:15 EDT 2012

I would think that if any former heritage station could pull it off it would be WBCN.

Bill O'Neill

If
there was, many of the alternative and rock stations around the country that
left the format to chase A 25-54 dollars in their respective markets over
the past 3-5 years would be thriving as internet streamers or HD2 stations.
HD will not reach enough consumers to matter much.  Not in my lifetime,
anyway.

Alan
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please pardon my brevity.