R.I.P Steve Fredericks

JackM wvnh@wvnh.net
Thu Apr 12 18:04:31 EDT 2012

Not a problem, Kevin. No disrespect inferred.

Forgot about Steve Kissell. Definitely remember that name.

BTW, here's a photo of Brenda and my soon-to-be wife sitting in Steve's
studio as he was on the air circa 1970. http://home.comcast.net/~wvnh/48.jpg

Jack

--
My email address on the header is a non-monitored spam catching account. I can be reached via http://www.wvnh.net/contact.htm