R.I.P Steve Fredericks

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 01:52:05 EDT 2012

> Lemme see if I can get this right: Moving from Philly to Boston was
> (or should have been) a step down,

Also taking into account it was from WCAU's dominance as a clear channel CBS
O&O....to Mac Richmonds 5kw (at night) WMEX to do late nights.

Yes, it was a step down.  But we take into account the girl in Brookline.

> but moving from New York to Boston
> was not

Who moved from New York to Boston?  (Are you counting Jerry Williams 3 weeks
at WMCA as being in NY?)

> and moving from San Francisco to Boston was not.

Doing a show off ISDN is not "moving from SF to Boston".  (Especially since
it was not successful.)

> you certainly do have a weirdly distorted sense of
> reality.

I've already proven your 2 instances as folly....

However,  I've already said moving between major markets in pretty much a
lateral move.

The reality you dont seem to get is not based so much on geography...as it
is based on the institution that WCAU was....and the role of WMEX.

But if we have a question about azimuth....we'll be sure to check with you
Dan.