Major Boston TV outage that almost no one is noticing..... State of over the air TV today..

Mark Laurence marklaurence@mac.com
Mon Apr 9 15:20:49 EDT 2012

I had a major problem with 60 Minutes last night with my RCN cable feed. I recorded it on TiVo, and it kept breaking up and skipping several minutes in the program. Finally the recording changed (by itself) to channel 5 and froze completely a few minutes later.

This morning I was completely unable to see ch. 44-2 on the cable, but 4, 5, and 7 were coming in fine on HD.