Major Boston TV outage that almost no one is noticing..... State of over the air TV today..

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon Apr 9 10:32:49 EDT 2012

On Apr 9, 2012, at 9:28 AM, john@minutemancomm.com wrote:

> So Ch4, 38 and 44 have all been off the air since about 7:30p yesterday with Ch5 on a back up antenna at low power. It's amazing in this world of Cable being fed by fiber from studios that it affects so few people. I guess somthing loss in the transmission line or master antenna. They won't know till they can climb. A few years ago this would have been in the news today hardly anyone notices. 60Minutes was seen by no one who didn't have cable last night.

It did effect Dish Network, they did not have 60 minutes last night, but instead a yellow screen.  I was also unable to pick up the station with my antenna and converter box, so I knew something big was amiss.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH