WEEI slashes Ordway's salary in half

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:31:50 EDT 2011

If the info is indeed correct, first of all would it be ESPN in Eng or
ESPN Deportes? Probably the former but who knows. As for PBP I would
think they may continue to run it on the 850 even if they did go to
ESPN. The AM
will be able to help them with conflicts, such as Celtics and Sox
games at same time (NBA season now in jeopardy though; one wk of
pre-season has already been cancelled). They could run, perhaps, some
MLB
playoffs on one freq and do talk on the other, or perhaps the game on both.

As it is WRKO still has had to be used for Monday Night Football the
past 2 weeks. Understandable the
first week of course--the debut on FM, and the need to talk Pats since
they were on MNF that night...of course Entercom was prevented from
carrying Pats game that night but RKO did do the second game.