NPR talks about WILD's China programming

Richard Chonak rac@gabrielmass.com
Sun Sep 18 20:43:02 EDT 2011

A correction:

"Media Network Plus" misattributed the Anne Donohue story about CRI and
WILD.

It came from PRI's "The World" rather than NPR.
http://www.theworld.org/2011/09/bostons-wild-am-now-broadcasting-china-radio-international/

--RC