WEEI-FM 93.7

Mario Gonzalez mariogonz@aol.com
Wed Sep 14 10:38:41 EDT 2011

I was listening to part of the Red Sox game last night (over the
internet).  Joe and Dave were very happy to be on FM.  They were playing
classical music at the beginnings of the innings and talking about
"Classic Hits" -- the hits that the Red Sox were making in the game last
night.  They also asked listeners to text them about how they felt about
the new FM signal.  Many were texting from central NH.  Someone even
suggested that they sing a song every night with one being on the left
channel and the other being on the right channel.

Mario