Almost impossible for the average person to buy a HD Radio

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Tue Sep 13 23:24:48 EDT 2011

Drove from Cape Cod to Fenway late this afternoon.
93.7 came in stereo clearly from exit 2 on route 3 on the southern end of
Plymouth all the way to Fenway Park including through the concrete valley of
the medical area.

For those of us who live and work in MetroWest, it is a game changer.
For example, if I try to listen to a Celtics game on the way home from work
(Speen St @ route 30) in Framingham the start is painful but grows
unbearable as one travels south on route 27 in Natick.  By the time I arrive
home (just off route 16) in Natick fugetaboutit.  My location is only 4-5
miles west of the WEEI transmitter location.