Life's Little Ironies (was: WEEI-FM 93.7)

Doug Drown vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Tue Sep 13 11:24:55 EDT 2011

Entercom's WEEI-FM, 93.5 . . . Of course, that's not the ORIGINAL
WEEI-FM, which is now WODS-FM, which is owned by CBS, which owns WBZ-FM
98.5, which was originally WRKO-FM, owned by RKO General along with
WRKO, which is owned by Entercom.  WBZ-FM is, of course, not to be
confused with the ORIGINAL WBZ-FM 106.7, now WMJX, owned by Greater
Media, which also owns WROR, whose call letters were assigned to 98.5
when it was RKO General decided to change them from WRKO-FM.

Everyone clear on that?  ;-)       -Doug