WEEI-FM 93.7

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Mon Sep 12 10:35:27 EDT 2011

> AFAIK. the 107.3 stick is on
> the Channel 27 tower on Stiles Hill (which I believe is in Hudson, but
> I could be wrong).

The ch 27 (RF 29) tower is the big one just north of I-290 in Boylston.
WAAF is licensed to Westborough, but that still won't make their
signal any better in Natick.  I think what they were really trying to do
was improve their signal in the more densely populated areas instead
of wasting RF power in the western part of the state.   They would
like to move WSRS too, except that would create problems with
adjacent channel WATD.

-Bob