WEEI-FM 93.7

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sun Sep 11 23:37:04 EDT 2011

http://www.fybush.com/nerw.html

 In the latest North East Radio Watch Scott Fybush wonders if perhaps Ent. could shift RKO to 850...
 a slight improvement in signal possibly (but would it be worth the trouble?)
 Also, Scott says he'll be part of a forthcoming Steve Leveille broadcast on WBZ celebrating the
 90th birthday of WBZ radio (Sun into Monday 9/18-19) (My two pennies on the former: it may be a slight improvement but would it be worth it in long run? Changing minds to accept the new frequency, printing new stationery and so on... I suppose if they did it maybe we would see "WEEI AM 680" with local hosts and some ESPN...)