Almost impossible for the average person to buy a HD Radio

Mark Casey map@mapinternet.com
Sat Sep 10 09:00:10 EDT 2011

Pretty doubtful that HD would be required by law. But if the Auto (& Truck)
manufacturers would include HD as standard, the format would have a chance.
And, much to my chagrin as a radio DX'er and this form affecting adjacent
channel reception, the power needs to be increased.
If, at least,the auto standard doesn't happen, it's doomed to it's current
status or failure.
I've got to think that many folks still want to see a demo model when buying
an item like a new fancier radio, so, Radio Shack's & Best Buy's dropping of
stocking HD radios is a serious hit.
Mark Casey

Hd radio will only survive if they start including it in all radios
manufactured. I bet more people stream on their smartphones than listen to
HD radio.

Ken

Sent from my iPad