Almost impossible for the average person to buy a HD Radio

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 22:11:10 EDT 2011

You'll see HD2 stations show up in the ratings in some markets like Baltimore and Atlanta...BUT... This is only because they're being simulcast on very powerful translators with close to if not equal coverage to a class A station (250 watts at around 1000').

I don't think any HD2 has shown up on it's own.

Jeff Lehmann