WEEI-FM 93.7

John Francini francini@mac.com
Fri Sep 9 15:50:06 EDT 2011

I hope not...

I also hope that their 'simulcast' doesn't introduce the damnable HD-Radio delay normally required -- that will make 93.7 utterly useless at Fenway Park.  Yes, when I go to ballgames, I bring a headset radio so I can hear what the pitch location was, as it's hard to see it from our seats. The AM broadcast has near zero delay right now.

John