Metric system (was RE: WQPH Correction, and a bunch of others)

Michael Wilkins wilkinsmg@hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:45:06 EDT 2011

Only because the thread doesn't seem to be dying, no matter how off-topic it digresses...
There's a photo on the innertubes riffing on "The World's Most Interesting Man" (an ad gimmick for Dos Equis beer), presenting a picture of him along with text stating "I don't always use the metric system... but when I do, I'm buying drugs."
I'm guessing he's referring to the 500mg ibuprofen he needs to fight his hangover in the mornings.
Mike