WQPH Correction I Sent And Reply From Lowell Sun

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Oct 26 00:02:29 EDT 2011

On 10/25/2011 5:57 PM, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> No.  For many years now, it has not been possible to get through
> primary school, never mind high school, without at least basic
> knowledge of the metric system (which is, after all, the official
> system of units of measure in the United States, not to mention every
> other country in the world).

How is it the official system of unis in the United States?  Last I
heard, Jimmy Carter started a program to convert the US to the metric
system, but Reagan killed it.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856