WEEI 937 FM

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Oct 25 15:55:45 EDT 2011

On 10/25/2011 1:02 PM, Barry Steinberg wrote:

> I was listening to WEEI on line.  Mutt and Merloni, mentioned several times, "SportsRadio 937.7" WEEI.  What happened to850?  Has 850 gone full time ESPN yet?  I live in Los Angeles so I can't listen to Boston Radio.  I know 850 is supposed to go full time ESPN soon.  Could someone tell me what's up?

Once upon a time, like the 1950s and early 1960s, stations that
simulcasted on AM and FM just mentioned the AM call letters and
frequency.  The FM call letters were mentioned only at the legal ID.
The FM frequency almost never.  Why?  Because in those days AM was where
the audience was.  Now it's FM's turn.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.             617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700       Fax: 617.507.7856