Most powerful radio station in the world coming toFitchburg???????

Mario Gonzalez Jr. mariogonz@aol.com
Mon Oct 24 19:23:45 EDT 2011

I'm curious about stations that on the air proclaim themselves as the
most powerful station in the world.  X96.3 (WXNY-FM) in New York says
the following in Spanish at the top of each hour.  "From the top (point)
of the Empire State Building with the most powerful signal in the world.
this is X96.3 ...."  I laugh every time I hear this proclamation!

I see that WHOM says that they have the largest FM coverage in USA on
their website.

Are there any other claims by radio stations of the most powerful
station, etc.?

Mario