Most powerful radio station in the world coming toFitchburg???????

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Mon Oct 24 09:51:10 EDT 2011

Yes, I did think it was Lunenburg, but I believe I said I wasn't sure.
Didn't the licensee originally apply for Lunenburg and aren't
Lunenburg and Shirley in close proximity to each other?
Somewhere out Route 2 in the general vicinity of Fitchburg and
Leominster, right? And don't remind me that I could have looked it up
in Google Maps or probably a dozen other sites. I know that, just as I
also knew that 500 megawatts was either a joke or somebody's error. As
for my long post on the meaning of megawatts, I wrote that because
somebody appeared to seriously be asking what the term megawatt meant.
I'm sure the definition of megawatt appears on the Web in at least a
dozen places. But answering the question with "you can look it up"
just didn't seem in the spirit of the list. If we are all going to
react harshly when somebody asks a question for which answers are
available elsewhere on the Web, lists like this one are doomed.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367