Most powerful radio station in the world coming to Fitchburg???????

Ric Werme ewerme@comcast.net
Sun Oct 23 13:12:44 EDT 2011

>From todays Lowell Sun...

> The 500-megawatt station will transmit Catholic music, prayers and
> talk shows to listeners in Fitchburg, Leominster, Lancaster, Shirley,
> Clinton and parts of Townsend

>From the coverage map perhaps they'll be broadcasting from _beneath_ the
nuclear power plant.  I wonder how they'll decorate the cooling tower.

Even HAARP only transmits at 3.6 Mw, see
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/factSheet.html

I don't know if there are more powerful stations or what the most powerful
voice/music station is.