WMUD-LP (89.3 Moriah)

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:01:42 EDT 2011

I will defer to the brilliant minds on this august list on that while anticipating that the current LPFM station and license will be deleted with a licensed translator to occupy a similar footprint if not moreso to the west.

How can an LPFM become part of a large regular non-comm group? I didn't think that was allowed. Are they signing on a larger station in the area that is not a LPFM?

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA