Man falls from FM-128 tower, dies

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu Oct 13 01:40:50 EDT 2011

<<On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 23:46:48 -0400, A Joseph Ross <joe@attorneyross.com> said:

> WBUR said that it was used by various radio and TV stations.  Are there
> any TV stations using that tower any more?

More than there ever were before the digital transition.  There are at
least three that I know of: WFXZ-CA (24?), WMFP (62), and WBPX (68).
I'm not sure where WYDN (48) is -- there was some talk of them ending
up on 350 Cedar.  (I could look it up, I suppose.  Looks like WYDN is
licensed for FM-128 but has a construction permit for 350 Cedar.)

-GAWollman